Ensure the following when making an Espetada stand
· It is constructed out of high grade 304 Stainless Steel
· It is stable on the table surface
· It can hold a plate & not a bowl (bowls are for salads &
· It will not scratch the glass, wood or granite surfaces or
· It can be used in a dishwasher
· It secures the plate from sliding or rocking off the stand
across the table
· Customs friendly
· It is aesthetically pleasing to the diner’s eye
· It comes standard with a "fitted stainless steel butter
a "stainless steel skewer".
Elements in nickel/galvanizing have trace elements of poison & should
not be used in the manufacture of Espetada skewers let alone supplied to
the restaurant industry & should not come into contact with meat,
poultry, fish, vegetables or any other foods types. Before
purchasing your new Espetada stands make sure they meet the minimum
standards of the Doreen MKVII Espetada Stand. The above advice comes
from over 17 years’ experience in the manufacturing of Espetada stands.
So…don't be caught with a stand that sits in your storeroom, unused and
By supporting "Espetada SA Export" you are helping to
promote and maintain high standards in the manufacture of Espetada
stands for the national and international restaurant industry, as well
as among home users.